The Voltage SecureMail app allows you to read and send encrypted email on supported iPhones and iPads running iOS 9.0 or later.
IMPORTANT: Anyone who has received Voltage encrypted email can use this application to read it. However, replying to messages and composing new secure emails requires the features to be enabled by the sending organization. Voltage SecureMail users, for whom the mobile policy is not enabled, are redirected to the embedded browser, aka Zero Download Messenger (ZDM), to read and send secure messages.
• Read encrypted email and attachments, online or offline
• Attach photos to secure email and send
• Attach any format file from iCloud, OneDrive, Google Drive, and DropBox etc.
• Print secure messages (requires activation by the sender)
• Send secure email with one tap of a “Send Secure” button
• Send and receive secure email to and from anyone with a standard email inbox
• Works with the native iOS email application and your existing inboxes
• Access to local Contacts and Exchange Global Address List
• Tailor-made user experience for iPhones and iPads
• Simple self-registration and authentication
• Works with popular cloud and web-based email systems
How to Read and Reply to Secure Messages:
• Install this mobile app on your iPhone or iPad
• Return to your inbox and tap the secure message
• Press and hold (do not tap) the “message_zdm.html” attachment
• Select the Voltage Mail app from the list and follow the instructions
• To reply to a message, tap the reply icon
• Open the Voltage SecureMail app
• Tap the Compose icon
Supported OS Versions:
• Requires an iPhone or iPad with iOS 9 or later
* Features including printing, attachments, reply, and compose are controlled by the sending organization’s mobile policy