Wakelet is an easy and enjoyable way to organise any content on the web into stunning and visual collections. You can also add your own images and notes.
There’s lots of awesome information online. Wakelet gives you the freedom to organise and share it, the way you want.
People everywhere are using Wakelet to save, curate and share the things they love. So whether you're a student, traveller, blogger, brand or business, it's easy to start collecting and sharing great content.
With Wakelet you can:
• Create stunning collections of content, which can be kept private or published and shared
• Easily save and organise links to articles, videos, tweets and other great content you find online. You can also add your own photos and notes
• Save links quickly straight from your mobile browser using the Wakelet extension
• Reorder your content at any time and present your collections in different layouts
• Share your collections on social media or via a single link
• Embed collections anywhere online or on your blog and website
• Like collections to bookmark them and stay updated when new content is added
• Discover new collections and follow the people you find interesting
Collections on Wakelet are called ‘wakes’ - just like the wakes that boats and planes create, every wake you create leaves a path for others to follow.
Have a question or need help? Let us know via Twitter @wakelet or email us at email@example.com