This is a basic well control simulator that simulates the choke operations during the well control operations using a hydraulic choke panel simulator.
This is a new project based on app "Well Control Simulator" available in our portfolio on the App Store.
1. New interface based on Hydraulic Choke Panel.
2. Graph in full screen (with background color in black or white) for analysis.
1. Pre-recorded data view
2. Three codes (admin, instructor, student) to view the gas into the borehole, the pressure at bottom, at shoe and at bop and to enable / disable the Lag Time (by adjusting the choke to change the kill pressure and drill pipe pressure, etc).
1. Pre-recorded data available in the well configuration views.
2. Screen layout Optimized for iPhones 6 / Plus (High Resolution)
3. All features available without codes.
Other features also available:
A graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickmen, drillers, toolpusher, drilling engineers and students in the well control procedures.
- Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
- Ability to apply methods: Driller's method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
- Hydraulics and Hydrostatics;
- Behavior of the kick;
- Applied with subsea stack or surface stack;
- Set well with until 4 sections: riser, casing, liner, open well;
- Set Drillstring with drillpipe1, drillpipe2, heavy weight, drillcollar1, drillcolar2
The model assumes that the kick starts as a single bubble and migrates upward as a single bubble from the bottom to the surface.
For simulation of drilling and kick detection, use the our app "Drilling Simulator” and also others apps very useful of our portfolio for Well Control:
- Drilling Hydraulics
- Kick Tolerance
- Leak-Off Test Simulator
- Leat-Off Test Analyzer
- Well Control Methods
- Well Control Worksheets
These tools can complement (work with) this simulator by creating files which can be used in this application;
- This simulator is limited and is not applied to some complex situations.
- Visit the website for User's Guide.
Please, report us bugs and suggestions for improvements.
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
|Well Control Simulator 2|
|Oilfield Units Converter|
|Drilling Hydraulics 2|
|Driller's Method (Examples)|
|Drilling Co$t (Lite)|
|Drilling Simulator 3|
|Leak-Off Test (Lite)|
|Kick Tolerance (Lite)|
|Directional Survey Calculation Methods|
|Oil Well Data Lite|
|Wait and Weight Worksheets|
|Oil Well Data|
|Driller's Method Worksheets|
|Ton Miles for Round Trip|
|Dynamic Volumetric Method|