Westpac One is innovative online banking that’s easier, faster and smarter than ever before.
With this app you can do so much more of your banking, no matter where you are. The Westpac One app allows you to securely access your Westpac accounts with a five digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID to access a full range of standard banking features like the ability to:
- apply for loans and credit cards
- temporarily block your credit card if you lose it
- make payments to accounts in New Zealand or overseas
- open a new account
- open and view term deposits
- and much more.
There’s also a smart Timeline feature – where you can view, search and filter all your transactions from all your accounts in the one place.
Plus get loads of other cool features as well, like:
- log in with a PIN for faster access to Westpac One
- log in with Touch ID or Face ID
- check the balance of selected Quick Balance accounts and transfer between those accounts without having to log in
- Apple Watch compatibility, enabling you to view the balances of your Quick Balance accounts and transfer between them.
All backed up by Westpac’s world-class online security, Online Guardian.
Get started now
If you’re already a Westpac One online banking customer, simply download the app and start banking straight away.
If you are a Westpac customer, but not registered for online banking, call us on 0800 400 600 (7am to 11pm, 7 days a week) or visit your local branch to register.
To use Westpac One Quick Access features on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Your iPhone needs to be an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above. You’ll also need the latest version of the Westpac One app installed on your iPhone.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Westpac One smartphone app is subject to the Westpac One Online Banking Apps Terms and Conditions (www.westpac.co.nz/branch-mobile-online/westpac-one-hub/westpac-one-app-terms-and-conditions)
Other things you should know
- This app is only available to Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”) customers who are registered users of the Westpac One online banking service and who have downloaded this app.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of the Westpac One smartphone app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with the privacy provisions in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
© 2015 Westpac New Zealand Limited