Who Lives Here? is an exciting new game that lets young children learn the sights, sounds and words for animals from around the world. Whether it’s an octopus underwater or a polar bear from the North Pole, kids can have fun matching animals to their environment and interacting with their animations and sounds.
* 10 unique locations including a farm, the African savannah, the ocean, a jungle, the city, a forest, the north pole, river, australian outback and desert
* 30 animals, including a whale, fox, pig, monkey and polar bear
* Learn through play: move the animals around the scene and tap for sounds and movement
* Moveable scene: tilt the device to move the landscape
* Early literacy: read and learn animal names and habitats as you play.
* Match the animal to the habitat: select the animals that belong in the location pictured
Play along with your child or encourage them to play and learn on their own. With eight unique scenes and twenty-four moveable animals there are hours of interactive entertainment and learning to be had. Who Lives Here? is the perfect game to encourage your child to use their imagination and learn.
Two new locations:
Aussie Outback with an emu, a Goanna and our new tile hero the Kangaroo. Desert with a Camel, a Scorpion and another favourite, a Jerboa!