WiFi Survey can be used to perform WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac speed tests and wifi site surveys of indoor and outdoor networks. An iPerf3 client and server is integrated with app and allows for placements of speed test markers on a floor plan. The iPerf3 client/server is compatible with WiFiPerf and iPerf3 apps.
Signal collection in dBm is achieved by using the AirPort Utility running on same device.
- Add floor plan images to project from device camera, image library or Dropbox
- Copy/Clone projects
- Scale floor plan using touch interface
- Measure area of a floor plan or select areas using touch interface to draw outline
- Limit heat map generation to a defined area using touch interface to draw area
- Place WiFi and WiFi sensor markers
- Place computer room, electrical/POE and router/switch markers on floor plan
- Document WiFi or WiFi sensor location using device camera
- Draw cabling paths and app will measure distance and include in reports with total length
- Generate signal and speed test heat maps
- Internet download speed test
- Internal/Custom web server download speed test
- Multiple markers/icons to help document existing and planned networks
- Enter data into app using device camera and barcodes
- Flexible reports can include all items placed on floor plan or select information
- Reports in HTML format to allow editing and custom text
- Export report via email or Dropbox
- Many more...
Please see app's user guide for details on features and how to use app.
Send questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.