This Wolters Kluwer source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
For more than 25 years, The Wills Eye Manual has been a best-selling source of authoritative guidance on treating ocular disorders in an office, emergency room, or hospital setting. The 7th Edition introduces exciting new changes to bring this pocket-sized reference thoroughly up to date – including extensive multimedia content – while retaining the features that have made it so useful in daily practice.
New to this edition:
• Recent major clinical trials data
• Expertly produced videos depicting a wide range of common procedures with step-by-step narration, carefully selected to complement key techniques
• Changing trends in trauma, oculoplastics, cornea, pediatrics, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, and more
Outstanding features you’ve come to expect from the Wills Eye Manual:
• The most accurate and current information on more than 200 ophthalmic conditions
• Effective clinical recommendations for evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment
• Concise outline format for portability and quick reference
• All chapters written and edited by the residents and attending ophthalmologists at one of busiest and largest eye hospitals in the country
It’s everything you wanted to know and nothing more.
Authors: NikaBagheri,Brynn WajdaCharles CalvoAlia Durrani
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honored with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wolters Kluwer,Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.