Do you love Ravelry? Then you'll love Wooly, the best iOS app for Ravelry. And YES, you can now view your pattern PDFs so easily with Wooly.
Wooly is the easiest, best way for knitters in the Ravelry community to…
1 - Track your yarn and supplies in one place (never forget what you need at the yarn store)
2 - Share progress and photos with your family and the Ravelry community
3 - Find inspiration and new knitting ideas overtime you launch Wooly
4- Search for and purchase Ravelry patterns
- View and update Project details and project photos
- View pattern PDFs from your project screen
- View and update Stash details
- View and update your Queue
- View your needle inventory
- Cast-on from a queued project
- Create a new Stash or Project
- Browse the Wooly Discovery feed to discover the best patterns hidden within the depths of Ravelry!
Premium Features require an in-app purchase of "Upgrade to Premium":
- 12 month subscription
- $9.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- 30 Day free trial period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Premium features currently include photo-editing capabilities and interaction with the exclusive Wooly Discovery curated content feed (share, favorite, learn more).
The knitters behind Wooly want to know what features you want next! We're here for the long haul…like that never ending scarf you're knitting. Leave feedback through the in-app feedback system and let us know where you want Wooly to go next. This is truly an app driven by its users.
This app is not a product of Ravelry, LLC.