Import screenshots from your favorite word games and get all of the answers! Word Breaker even supports the new Words With Friends Fast Play mode!
Word Breaker is the ultimate word game cheat when you’re stuck! It supports Words with Friends (Classic, New Words With Friends, and even Fast Play), EA Scrabble, and Wordfeud.
- Lightning fast!
- Honest! We give you *all* of the results. We will never hide the best scoring words from you.
- Board Solver Mode maximizes your score by calculating the other words in play!
- Screenshot Importing reads your game directly into Word Breaker! Incredibly easy to use, just snap and go!
- Wow! Screenshot Importing supports Words with Friends, EA Scrabble and Wordfeud! Even New Words with Friends is supported!
- Our original and still ground-breaking Ghost Mode allows you to peek at your most recent screenshot underneath!
- IOS8 notifications show you the selected word (Board Solver Mode) and quickly import the latest screenshot.
- Track what’s left in the bag! Our “Remaining Tiles” screen helps you predict what letters you’ll get next!
- Supports wildcards and blank tiles! Even better, you can easily tell Word Breaker what location and patterns to look for.
- Highly customizable, including filters for word length!
- Available in three languages: English, Nederlands, and Français!
Aside from its ability to build words, Word Breaker is also a learning and optimization tool. Learn to strategize using the Board Solver, discover how to get multiple crosswords in a single play, and always have an idea of what tiles have yet to be played. You can also use it to solve everyday problems, puzzles, and anagrams. Word Breaker has even been used in the classroom to teach English - something we think is just amazing!
Word Breaker is humbly ad-supported. If you like what we do, support us by buying the in-app upgrade and enjoy an ad-free experience.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
* How to take a screenshot:
- Press “Power” and "Home" at the same time, briefly.
* Having trouble with Screenshot Importing?
1) Completely zoom out before taking a screenshot. This way, the whole board is visible and Word Breaker can properly scan every tile.
2) Make sure all of your playable tiles are on the tile rack, not on the game board. This ensures the results you get are valid.
3) Make sure nothing is obscuring the game. Facebook Chat Heads, app trays, and notification pop-ups can all interfere with Word Breaker.
* Is a suggested word not accepted by your favorite word game? Check what dictionary you’re using against our
EA Scrabble: SOWPODS
This app is in no way associated with the makers of the popular word games we support.