xTerminal is a complete SSH client, securely and easily connect to your servers.
* Interactive console. Robust terminal, running commands reliable and fast. Eg: running top command to monitor
realtime system status. tail -f log file.
* Reactive editor. Edit your documents with vi/vim just like on the computer. Support CTRL and arrow keys.
* Multi sessions. Connect to multi sessions, easily add/remove/switch sessions.
* Snippets. Save your favorite commonly used commands and easily run them.
* Device management. Add all your SSH servers, Group devices by labels. Search routers by name, host, or labels. Connect by password or publickey authentication.
* Easy to use. Pull to refresh, search highlight, sort list devices and drag to reorder.
* Live ping. Monitor device live ping with ms and TTL.
* Device discovery. Discover neighbor network devices and saved them.
* Port knocking. Minimize a risk of hacking attempts, protect your servers with secure sequence.
* Recognition. Protect your devices with TouchID/FaceID on app launch and on resume.
* Sync. Backup and restore device list with iCloud. Have same settings on all your iOS mobile devices!
* Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
* All your credentials and data will only be stored on your iPhone/iPad.
An SSH client program is typically used for establishing connections to an SSH daemon accepting remote connections.
Both are commonly present on most modern operating systems, including macOS, most distributions of Linux, OpenBSD,
FreeBSD, NetBSD, Solaris and OpenVMS.