Welcome to Yasa Pets Village, a fully interactive world of fun! The first location in the village is now open and ready for you to visit … an adorable family of bunny rabbits is waiting for you to drop by and play with them in their home!
Yasa Pets Village is totally FREE with NO in app purchases !!
**** Available Now: The Bunny House! ****
* Explore two floors of this fully featured play house!
* Play with three generations of this adorable family!
* Collect hidden stars to get special prizes!
* Answer the door to receive fun deliveries!
* Discover a variety of toys and outfits to play with!
* Enjoy a family meal fresh from the fully interactive kitchen!
* All of the bunnies love trying on new outfits!
* Get our friends ready for bedtime with a nice warm bubble bath!
* Sleepy bunnies can be put to bed after a busy day!
LIVING ROOM : In the lounge there’s a comfy sofa to sink into while watching television and eating carrots with the whole family!
KITCHEN : A fully working kitchen with a fridge full of food for all our friends to eat. Including their favourites like fruit, ice-creams and especially carrots! Make delicious hot apple pies in the oven!
ENTRANCE HALL : This is where everyone goes when the doorbell chimes … what will it be? A present from the postman? Some tasty food from the grocery store? Or maybe a delicious pizza to share?
LAUNDRY ROOM : Here our family stack the dirty laundry up beside the washing machine! They also store extra presents from the deliveries they receive!
BATHROOM : Upstairs the bunnies can relax in a hot soapy bubble bath or brush their teeth before bedtime.
2 BEDROOMS : Sleepy bunnies love curling up in their warm beds after a busy day eating carrots and watching TV!!
* More fun locations to visit!
* Lots of adorable new animals to play with!
* Tons of new foods to feed your friends!
* Extra costumes, toys, activities and much, much more!!
Enjoy playing Yasa Pets Village? Leave us a review, we love hearing from you.
For any other issues send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org