Yoti is your ID on your phone.
It’s the digital identity app that lets you encrypt your ID and use it to prove who you are online and in person.
Create your Yoti using ID documents from 160 countries around the world.
Join the one million plus people who have already downloaded Yoti to help make proving who they are faster, safer and simpler.
One Yoti, many uses
Use the Yoti app to:
– Prove your age
– Anonymously prove you are under or over 18
– Verify people you meet online
– Prove who you are to businesses
– Log in to websites without passwords
Privacy by design
At Yoti, we do things a little differently to other technology companies:
– You, and only you, can access your data.
– We will never track how you use Yoti or sell on your data.
– We help you to reduce your data footprint by only sharing the details that organisations need.
Your details are safe
We use AES 256-bit encryption to protect your data.
Details like your name, photo, and date of birth are stored separately. Your data is safer because there is no 'profile' of you for hackers to target.
The private key to your data is stored safely on your phone until you're ready to use it. No one else has access to it but you.
Creating your Yoti is easy
1. Take a photo of yourself
2. Add your ID document
3. We check your ID document and match it to the photo you took
4. Your details are then encrypted meaning only you can access them
Yoti Password Manager
You can also use the Yoti app with our free Password Manager.
Yoti Password Manager is the simple, secure way of managing your logins without a master password.
Go to yoti.com/passwords on your computer and download Yoti Password Manager for Chrome or Firefox.
|Yoti - Your digital identity|