Become part of the world’s largest Zentangle Mosaic!
Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, the founders of the Zentangle® Method, created this app so you can log and organize your Zentangle creations and then share them with our nurturing and inspiring community of Zentangle enthusiasts across this planet.
The Zentangle Method is an easy to learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. It increases focus and creativity, provides artistic satisfaction along with an increased sense of personal well-being.
The Zentangle Method is enjoyed all over this world across a wide range of skills, interests and ages. Both artist and those who thought they were not can tap into an exciting new creative world.
Zentangle Mosaic Subscriptions
The app is free to sign up and can be used with limited viewing abilities. Access to the full options can be gained by subscribing to the app.
Subscribers to Zentangle Mosaic will enjoy the following functionality:
• Ability to upload tiles and create mosaics
• Appreciate other users and tiles
• Comment on tiles and mosaics
• Access to “Tangles, Tips and Techniques,” “Kitchen Table Tangles,” and “Tangle Step Outs”
• View tiles at high resolution
Time period: 30 (thirty) calendar days
Price of Subscription: $2.99
Time Period: 1 (one) calendar year. [Note: Subscriptions initiated on February 29 of a leap year will auto-renew per the terms on February 28 of the subsequent year.]
Price of Subscription: $24.99
• Payment will be charged to te iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The renewal cost of a Monthly subscription is $2.99. The renewal cost of a yearly Subscription is $24.99.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• You can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, but you cannot cancel the currently active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.