Ride and run in the real world and power your avatar across our virtual worlds. Download Zwift to your supported device, then pair up your Bluetooth enabled bike trainer, cycling power meter, footpod, or supported treadmill and get going.
• Try a workout from our library of training plans, world-class workouts, or create your own
• Climb an epic mountain, sprint through central London, or sweat through intervals in an Italian villa
• Participate in group rides, runs, workouts or races -- over 200 events a day
• Train, ride, run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Running on Zwift is free access for a limited time. Run free, for free. Unlimited miles.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Smart Trainers
• Running footpods
• Select Bluetooth 4.0 Treadmills
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
SUPPORTED TREADMILLS AND FOOTPODS FOR RUNNING:
• BowFlex BXT116/BXT216 treadmills
• Any StarTrac treadmills with a bluetooth button
• LifeFitness T3 home treadmills
• True Fitness Performance 300
• Stryd foot pod
• Milestone pod
• Polar Stride Sensor
• UnderArmour Record Equipped shoes
With access to Apple Health, Zwift and save your activity data as well as allow the use of an Apple Watch for realtime heart rate data.