STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi horror
adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure
gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing a gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to physical and emotional limits to unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing.
And time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the twisting blue methane clouds of Neptune.
• Challenging and realistic puzzles
• Cinematic Soundtrack by Mark Morgan (Wasteland 2, Fallout)
• Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
• Classic point-and-click interaction
• Multiple characters to engage and interact with
• Death - John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
• Suicides - Special objects can be used by John to put an end to all this
• A holographic stripper
|Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!|
|Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun|
|The Last Tinker: City of Colors|
|Decay - The Mare|
|Deponia: The Complete Journey|
|The Whispered World Special Edition|
|Journey of a Roach|