Curiota's main purpose in life is to help
you collect notes and files.
But, wait a minute, tons of apps do that, so what makes Curiota unique?
1. Curiota has a completely open method for storing your items so there's no proprietary database or file format which means no database corruption issues and no vendor lock-in. Your notes and files will be safe and accessible for decades, even outside of Curiota.
2. Curiota gives you numerous ways to easily make and collect notes and files, with a intuitive interface to browse and search through those collected items, all while running silently in the background, staying out of your way, and using very little memory or CPU.
3. You choose where Curiota stores the notes and files you collect, which can be anywhere on your Mac, including within a synced folder such as Dropbox or iCloud Drive.
4. Curiota can integrate with our Curio and Curio Express products. But neither app is required if you just want to use Curiota by itself.
• Instantly accessible library allows you to browse and find your collected notes and files.
• Create a new note with Curiota's integrated note editor with full support for fonts, images, and search & replace.
• Quickly add files, images, and web links to Curiota by dragging directly to Curiota's menu bar icon.
• Support for OS X Services, Share button, Save to PDF, bookmarklet, and AppleScript.
• Integrates with Curio 10 via the new Local Library shelf.