Reading with comfort is a dream of any book
lover! It’s 9 years already that my i2Reader has been making this dream come true. Now it’s got to your Mac! With each
version of the app I add a bunch of new options and always try to keep the pleasure of reading a top priority. When
putting books on digital shelves or turning over their 3D pages on any device (Mac, iPhone or iPad), you will always
feel "I too Reader"*
* - this is not a mistake :)
• in-built OPDS server to download books to iPhone and iPad readers, for example, to I2Reader Cloud for iPhone/iPad;
• you can also download books from public OPDS libraries;
• read several books at a time, both in one window or separate ones.
• iCloud support: your library is synchronized in all your devices. You can start reading a book on Mac and continue doing it on iPad or iPhone! Everything from last the opened page, bookmarks, highlighters to book metadata, including user's choice of a book cover, titles, genres, keywords, series etc. - is synchronized in each book;
**** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
For normal work of the synchronization, you must setup the automatic update of date and time on your Mac!
• Footnotes are displayed on the bottom of the page – like in real paper books!
• Auto Turning – automatic page turning according to timer;
• if you learn foreign languages, you’ll like an option to use Google Translate when reading;
• User's access: now all members of your family can read the same books not interfering with each other. Besides, the new feature enables you to highlight text fragments and comment on it, thus making up mini-chats in your own mini social/family networks :)
• finest configuration of a book layout for the most comfortable reading: everything like fonts, font size, colors, background is adjustable, including paragraph and line spacing;
• i2Reader Cloud works with FB2 (also fb2.zip or fbz), EPUB (no DRM protection), MOBI, RTF, MS Word DOC/DOCX and PDF book formats;
• different ways of page turning;
• voice/audio reading with the use of voice synthesizer;
• easy selection and sorting of books based on various criteria - you won't get lost in your library and find your book in no time;
• you can also create digital shelves which are also synchronized via iCloud;
• support of starDict dictionaries when reading;
• you can now share quotes to Facebook, twitter, Evernote or send then via email;
• Touch Bar support for lucky owner of a new MacBook Pro.
All features in one simple and handy interface - now everything is at your fingertips!
You are always welcome to share your opinion and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org