* Air Stream is designed specifically for Sony (and Sharp) TVs and devices (such as Blu-ray players).
* Wirelessly stream video or music files from your Mac to TV! No wires, no configuration, and no additional hardware required! Forget your HDMI cables!
* Works with many different media formats, such as MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, WMV, MP3, WAV, etc.
Air Stream can wirelessly stream different video/audio formats to your TV via your home network. No glitches and no choppiness! Just drag and drop your favorite media files into the Air Stream app, and the media will appear instantly on your TV screen! It's that simple!
• Wireless Streaming with High Reliability, No Video Conversion Beforehand!
• Supports Sony Smart TVs and Devices (2012 or later models with DLNA).
• Supports Sharp Smart TVs and Devices (2014 or later models with DLNA).
• Supports Many Different Video and Audio Formats:
- Video: MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, XviD, MPEG, MPEG2, RM, RMVB, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, TS, 3GP, 3G2, WEBM, H.264/AVC/MPEG-4, etc.
- Audio: MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, etc.
(Supported video/audio formats may vary depending on the TV model.)
• Supports 4K/UHD and 1080p/HD Video Files.
• Provides Playlists for Organizing Your Media Files.
• Controls Your Video Playback (Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Seek).
• Supports Drag-and-Drop for Adding Media Files.
• Easy-to-Use UI with Video Preview.
1. Make sure your Mac and your TV are connected to the same network (by a wired or wireless connection).
2. Launch this app. It will then scan your network for connected TVs. Please wait for a few moments. Once the TV is found, you can select your TV from the list.
3. Drag and drop your video or music file into the app, and wait a moment. Soon you should see your video or music starting to play on your TV. Enjoy! :-)
• The app may take up to 15 seconds to discover your TVs on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to play
your media file, please try to restart your Router, Mac, and TVs/devices.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, consider connecting both your Mac and TV to the router via a LAN cable. A high-speed Wi-Fi connection is acceptable, too.
*** This app is now being offered at a discount – get it today!! ***
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
NOTE: Sony is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. Sharp is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation. This Mac application is developed, owned, and maintained by a third-party application that has no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the trademark owners.