Batch file renaming, Mac style! File Toolkit
is simple and powerful.
• TEXT PREFIX AND SUFFIX
• TIME AND DATESTAMP IN ANY FORMAT
• FIND AND REPLACE CHARACTERS AND WORDS
• CHANGE TO UPPERCASE, LOWERCASE OR TITLECASE
• NUMBER PREFIX AND SUFFIX
• REGULAR EXPRESSIONS
• AND MORE!
Want more than one change to a filename? Build a workflow with a few clicks!
For example, have a photoshoot to process from a New York City trip? Your workflow might look like this:
• Remove the original filename except the file extension
• Add “NYC” to the front of the filename
• Timestamp it with its file creation date added to the end of NYC
• Specify that the date should be in the YYYYMMDD format and the time should be in the 12-hour format.
• Specify that the timestamp should be separated from the rest of the filename with a dash
• Add a sequential number to the end of the filename
A simpler workflow might look like this:
• Make the filename lowercase
• Change the file extension from .html to .txt
Workflows can be saved and reloaded when required.
File Toolkit is easy to use. Drag and drop your files, then choose your Action or create a workflow. File Toolkit is ready for Dark Mode.
File Toolkit is free for life for up to ten files at a time. If you want to process more, please upgrade to File Toolkit Pro.