Pixel designer is an easy to use pixel art
drawing and editing app for MacOS!
- Create sprites and pixel art for your games or digital art.
- Brush, Eraser, Eyedropper, and Fill tools.
- Frame (Animate), Tiled, Sheet, and Tileset modes allow for many workflows.
- Palette import and editing with multiple saved palettes in each document.
- Mirror drawing on tiles in both vertical and horizontal directions.
- Animate your creations with frame rate control and previous and next frame onion skinning.
- Use layers for easier tile editing.
- Layer hiding, sorting, merge and duplication.
- Export individual sprites, standard sprite sheets, animations (GIF and MOV), and even Xcode sprite atlases for SpriteKit games!
To unlock all features of Pixel Designer permanently a one-time in-app purchase from the Mac App Store can be made.
Or, to try all features of Pixel Designer completely free, you can start a 14-day trial which will unlock all features during the trial period. At the end of the 14 days you will not be charged but some features will no longer be available.
If you choose not to start a 14-day trial you can still use Pixel Designer as long as you want but some features including export will not be available.