Play chess against your friends in a two player game on the same device or online using Game Center. Test out your chess skills against the computer with configurable difficulty and quick response times.
Chess Deluxe features:
- A simple, easy to use interface
- Play as either white or black
- Play against the computer with configurable Easy, Medium and Hard difficulties for amateur players
- Play online with your friends using Game Center
- Unlimited ability to undo moves
- Redo previously undone moves
- Move highlighting to suggest possible moves
- Game timer with several timing options
- Animated moves
- Board rotation to allow each player to view the board from their point of view
- See pieces that have been captured
- See the list of completed moves in Standard Algebraic Notation
- Select a completed move from the move list to go back to that move
- Dark mode support on iOS 13 or later
- No ads
Chess Deluxe is a universal purchase and includes a macOS version of the app. Buying this app allows you to download the macOS version using the same Apple ID.
Great for online play.
Muy Bueno, deberina de poner sonido, gracias!
I just played my first game of chess on this app and played against a computer just to try it out. I tried to castle my king and rook and it would not let me. If there is no fix for this than this is a terrible app and should be fixed immediately.
I was frustrated by how 'easy' wasn't easy for me . . . though apparently too easy for other users. Ah, well . . . anyway, I also felt that the hints weren't helping much . . . so I vowed to give it one more try. You must have been reading my mail, as they used to say. I asked for a hint at just the right time, got mate, and was able to see how it was done . . . what I'd have missed, probably, on my own. So, okay . . . on we go.