65536 is based on 2048（https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048)，which created by Gabriele
65536 has the following features:
1. 65536 is a mac native application; 2048 is created based on Webview, which cost more system resources; while 65536 is a real mac native application, so it consumes fewer system resources, and the operation will be more smoothly.
2. Support trackpad, mouse and keyboard (up, down, left, right) operation.
3. Support timing mode; The game will record the time you used to achieve each level.
4. Support saving playing state when close; The game will save current state when close, so playing can go on when re-open it.
5. Support “My Achievement”; You can get some achievement according to the time cost.
6. Support customize LAYOUT and SCORE.
7. Support saving the status for each LAYOUT and SCORE; so you can continue to play after restore any LAYOUT and SCORE.
8. Support GameCenter.
9. Support Sound.
How to play: Use your arrow keys to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one!
If you find any bug or need any help, please contact email@example.com, very happy for you!
Version 2.0.0 update:
1. Timing mode support.
2. Restore last playing status when re-open game.
3. Customize LAYOUT and SCORE.
4. Add the achievement of each level to GameCenter.
5. New UI.
Version 2.1.0 update:
Version 2.2.0 update:
Support saving the status for each LAYOUT and SCORE; so you can continue to play after restore any LAYOUT and SCORE.