ABC Player is a fast and powerful media
player on Mac OS X.
It takes full advantage of OS X technologies such as OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch, YUV direct rendering, Video Decode Acceleration and is fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors to achieve smoothest video playback.
• Support most of audio, video codecs.
• Support lossless audios.
• Support many subtitle types: SRT, ASS, SSA, SMI, MicroDVD...
• Auto-detect subtitle encoding.
• Support HD, Full HD, Quad HD (2K) and Ultra HD (4K) videos.
• Best image quality with Retina display (if available).
• Smoothest video playback.
• Stereo audio.
• Surround audio.
• Great 3D video playback. Users need a red-cyan, green-magenta or amber-blue glasses to watch 3D content.
• Beautiful audio visualization.
• Hardware video decoding if available.
• Multi-core video decoding.
• Low CPU usage.
• Low energy usage.
• Sleep or shutdown after playback.
• Great flat UI.
• Yosemite UI style on OS X 10.9.
Requirements for Ultra HD (4K) video playback:
• Mac 2011 and later.
• On Dual-Core processor Mac: Video file is encoded with H264 codec.
• On Quad-Core processor Mac: Video file is encoded with H264, H264 10bit, HEVC, HEVC 10bit or VP9 codec.