Your kids love knights, dragons, princesses,
unicorns - and YOU would love it if your little hero or heroine could learn and practice critical skills while exploring
worlds of enchantment.
Adventure Playground provides your child with 7 different games to play that become progressively more difficult the longer they continue.
The games focus on matching and pattern recognition - skills that are vital for all of us to develop. An ability to recognize patterns is not only crucial for music and mathematics, it’s essential for learning routines as well as understanding the people and world around us.
In addition to teaching and practicing pattern recognition, the other benefits of playing these games are:
• developing matching, sorting and memory skills
• working on both fine and gross motor
• practicing visual scanning and discernment
• learning colours and shapes
• and most importantly, having fun!
The 7 different worlds in Adventure Playground are:
• Suspension Bridge: Use the mouse to help your chosen hero cross the wooden bridge to safety.
• Mayan Temple: Rotate the stone disc to crack the ancient code.
• Shapes Box: Drag and drop tiles onto the correct spot in the box.
• Wanted!: Can you find the character that matches the one shown?
• Trumps Cave: If your child can stop giggling long enough, they copy the order in which dragons pass gas.
• Gemstones: After spending all day mining precious gems, the dwarves could use some help sorting them.
• Snowball Fight: A little action game. Make sure you hit the knights and not the animals.
I developed this app, together with my children, and incorporating feedback from parents and educators. And here’s what the experts have to say:
“This is so cool, Daddy!” - my son, 4 years old
“Woooaaahh, beautiful!” - my daughter, 6 years old
• PERFECT 5/5 stars review in all categories by appmall.com
• "Special Mention" Winner at the BIG INDIE PITCH
As a parent myself I firmly believe you should not have to worry about children playing apps independently. If you choose, you can set a timer which will limit how long your kids play, and because I take privacy and online safety very seriously.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to email@example.com
|easy! A deluxe brainteaser!|
|ABC StarterKit Svenska: Lära läsa & skriva bokstäver|
|ABC StarterKit Deutsch - Buchstaben lesen & schreiben lernen|
|Basic Sports Timer: Countdown, Interval Timer & Box-Drill|
|ABC StarterKit English: Read letters & learn how to write|
|Eye Fitness - Your Daily Workout with Toby Tarsier|
|Grammatikduellen - Träna svenska på ett lekfullt satt|
|Grammatik Duell - Deutschwissen spielerisch trainieren|
|Holidays 2: 4 Easter Games for Smart Kids|
|ABC Playground - A Read and Write App with Fun Animals for Preschoolers|
|Logic Playground - 5 Games for Smart Children aged 4-7 years + Numbers and Counting from 1-10 in 9 languages|
|精彩的动物游乐场 - 给幼儿和儿童的12个基本经典游戏|