aClocks Desktop is a desktop version of an
existing iOS app that lets you run multiple analog clocks at a time. Just as the iOS version does, aClocks Desktop
covers more than 200 cities around the globe. aClocks observes day light saving time and Japanese holidays. If you have
a clock that is under the day light saving time, then a clock will have a graphic notation at the top-left
- Features -
1. Run multiple analog clocks at a time. Scroll the clock section left to right or vice versa to locate a clock when necessary.
2. Tap the name of a city at the bottom view to quickly locate the corresponding clock, which will appear on your left regardless of the number of clocks you currently run.
3. The application covers more than 200 cities around the globe. They are divided into 8 regions including Africa, Asia, Atlantic, Australia, Europe, North America, Pacific, South America.
4. The user can choose one of 18 area languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Vietnamese, Hebrew, Arabic, Turkish, Indonesia. The area language is responsible for showing the names of 8 areas and all 200+ city names in the selected language.
5. If a clock is under the day light saving time, a graphic notation appears at the top-left corner.
6. If the corresponding city of the clock is Japanese and the time is under a Japanese national holiday, a graphic notation will appear at the top-right corner of the clock.
7. The app prevents the user from installing multiple clocks from the same city.
8. Tell the time difference of each clock from GMT.
9. There is no WiFi or WWAN required at any time to run the application unless you access iTunes Connect for in-app purchases.
10.The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13" MacBook Pro)
11.Application file size: 26.4 MB.
12.Languages: English and Japanese only.
13.The application comes with a built-in 16-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under aClocks Desktop whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.11 (tested with 10.11.6), 10.12 (tested with 10.12.2)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. If you choose to use this application as freeware, you can run as many as two clocks at a time. There is no limitation as to how many clocks you can run at a time once you purchase the Unlimited Clocks add-on. Yet, you should be prepared for some memory consumption. For example, if you want to run 20 clocks at a time on a non-retina screen desktop computer, you may need as much as 110 MB of RAM.
2. The application does not connect a remote server to get the accurate time for each time zone. Rather, it will figure out all time zone differences relative to the time on the system clock. Therefore, it is essential that the user keeps the accurate time on their system.
3. The application window is not resizable. It has a fixed size with its width extending from left to right on your desktop.
4. The fullScreen mode is not supported.
|Old Talk Desktop|
|Text 1-2-3D Materials|
|RayBeams - Ray of Sunlight Beams|
|Oh My Gradient|