Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator lets you
explore the world of flying in a stunning quality. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircraft with interactive 3D
Welcome to Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircraft with fully animated and interactive 3D cockpits.
Aerofly FS 2 is a next generation flight simulator and sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic scenery. World wide coverage of elevation data and aerial images is included with Aerofly FS 2. At the same time, Aerofly FS 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying at our flight school or jump right into the captain's seat and land the majestic 747 at one of the busiest airports of the world.
• 18 aircraft included: F-18, Dash 8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, Airbus A320, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning, Sopwith Camel, Bücker Jungmeister
• Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits
• Adjustable cockpit lighting at night time
• Realistic flight physics
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images and over 150 airports for the South West of the United States
• World wide elevation and aerial images
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy VFR navigation
• Route editor for easy flight planning
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, clouds, visibility, thermal activity and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
• Support for multiple joysticks, throttle units, rudder pedals and more
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Processor: 2.0GHz
• RAM: 8GB
• macOS: 10.13
• Free Space: 64GB
• Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with 512 MB. We do not recommend to use Aerofly with Intel based integrated graphic cards.
• Input device: Dedicated USB/Bluetooth gamepad or USB joystick
This game requires either a gamepad or joystick for flying the aircraft. You can't control the aircraft by just using a mouse or keyboard.
Due to the high quality aerial images, the download size is very large and will take several hours to complete!