With the AHA eBook Reader you can read all your American Heart Association (AHA) eBooks online, offline or anytime on your Mac device.
You can log into this eBook reader using the same account information as your AHA account.
How to add AHA eBooks to your AHA eBook Reader
1. Open your AHA eBook Reader.
2. Authorize your eBook Reader using your account information from the AHA eBooks website.
3. Your Bookshelf will show all your purchased books.
4. Click on the title you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.
5. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.
With your AHA eBook Reader, you can
- Search in titles
- Sort by category
- Add bookmarks
- Change the font size
- Jump within the text between chapters
- Jump within text to figures, tables, references
- Preview other AHA eBooks
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular diseases and stroke.