NOTE: This app is the Air Chalk server for
OS X (10.7 or above). Together with Air Chalk for iOS (available separately from App Store on iOS), you can use your
Mac's display or external projector to show your chalkboard. Please download this app only if you have downloaded Air
Chalk for iOS.
Please go to http://www.airchalkapp.com for more info.
Air Chalk is a digital replacement of your traditional chalkboard or blackboard. You write your content on your iOS device, and the content is displayed to your audience using an LCD display or projector.
* Create chalk boards using either finger sketch or text input.
* Multi-color chalks and eraser support.
* Quick un-do and re-do.
* Real-time display of chalk boards from an external display.
* Works with Apple Digital AV Adapter and Apple VGA Adapter.
* Remote drawing using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
* Automatically save your boards.
* Replay the saved boards.
* Create PDF file from your boards
* E-Mail or print your boards.
* Save boards into Photo Library.
* Works with one, or two iOS devies, or with a computer.
Air Chalk is easy to use. Simply download the Air Chalk iOS app from App Store, connect your iOS device to an external display, and you are ready to go.
To draw on your chalk board remotely, download Air Chalk to another iOS device, and run the app on both devices. The two devices will find each other, and you can use one to draw, and another to display.
If you wish to use your computer display (or a projector connected to the computer) as the chalk board, simply download and run the free Air Chalk server to your computer.