AmpKit transforms your Mac into a powerful
guitar amp & effects studio!
Includes 22 faithfully-reproduced amps with 38 separate amp channels, 28 pedals, 28 cabinets and 8 mics. Effects include various overdrive, distortion, fuzz, compression and phaser pedals, plus clean boost, delay, reverb, acoustic simulation, wah, EQ, octaver, tremolo, vibrato, chorus, and flanger. Add up 30 pedals per setup for near-infinite tone possibilities. 137 presets to inspire you: from smooth cleans and earthy acoustics to bone-crushing high-gain metal.
"AmpKit: The Best App for Guitarists Comes to Mac"
"It's everything I liked about the iPhone and iPad versions, bigger and with all of the settings more easily accessible on one panel."
- Brett Terpstra, TUAW.com
• All AmpKit gear is accurately modeled after highly-sought-after, real-world guitar gear
• Thunderously accurate high gain amps & effects
• Enhanced high-fidelity simulation to deliver the ultimate in realistic tone on both clean & high-gain setups
• Intuitive and easy-to-use, with authentic visuals and full Retina display support on the new MacBook Pros
• Outstanding 64-bit performance on any Mac running OS X Lion and Mountain Lion, including MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, for ultra-portable operation
• Takes advantage of great OS X features such as Multi-Touch gestures, Full-Screen mode, sharing via email or AirDrop, and Quick Look
• Power users will love AmpKit's multiple UI panels and multi-display support
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with non-destructive re-amping
• World-class bass amplification with 3 feature-rich bass amps
• Jam along with any of AmpKit's 23 included backing tracks or add your own including iTunes music
• Built-in high-precision tuner and metronome
• Works with virtually any analog or digital guitar interface