IPTV Player, plays videos and watch
television on your iMac.
Just drag your favorite videos or stream TV and Radio source txt file to the window or open it.
- Support m3u8 TV and Radio live Broadcast, and you can custom your own TV and Radio channel.
- Open m3u playlist file.
- Support media file formats such as m3u8, mp4, mov, mpg, mp3. . . . . .
- Support fullscreen.
- Open or drag multi movie files supported.
- Playlist support.
- Save your source file (xxx.txt only).
- Resize window from 480x320 to Fullscreen.
- Make the window always stay in front or not.
How it works?
1. Make your own live Broadcast source file.
Name your file as xxx.txt, then edit and save your txt file in format as below:
TV or Radio Station name,Media Source Link
One line one TV or Radio Station (do not forget The comma)
(line 1) TV 1,http://streamer.oodlz.it/hls/livestream.m3u8
(line 2) TV 2,http://stream.1music.hu/stream/1music.m3u8
(line 3) Radio 1,http://icestreaming.rai.it/1.mp3
etc. . . . . .
(Save your xxx.txt file as UTF-8)
2. Drag your xxx.txt file to the App window or open it.
3. Relax and watch your favorite shows on your Mac.