PLEASE NOTE that the default backgammon
server of this app, FIBS.com, is currently not reachable. We are currently investigating this. In the meantime, you can
connect via Game Center or ti-ga.com (use expert mode in the FIBS settings to change the server
Backgammon Online is also available for iOS!
Backgammon Online connects you with the vivid First Internet Backgammon Server (FIBS, see fibs.com). Play anywhere at any time against real people.
• Polished user interface and beautiful boards
• On FIBS, there are also very sophisticated bots of different playing strengths which are a serious challenge to even the most skilled Backgammon players
• Creating a new FIBS account is just a matter of finding a suitable user name, no web-site visits or personal informations required
• Automatic forced moves and bear-off
• Integrated FIBS Chat
• All aborted matches are automatically saved
• Finished matches can be saved in the MAT file format, which is readable by almost every professional backgammon software (match-saving requires Mac OS X 10.7.3 or later)
• Ratings for each player are based on match results and other factors, thus you can easily find a player with your playing ability.
• this app is also available for iOS (iPhone, iPod and iPad) in the iTunes App Store