Badia Images to PDF quickly converts images
to PDF format. It can create single PDFs with all the images, individual PDFs for each image, or multi-page PDFs for
every folder. All standard image and graphic formats are supported, including JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PSD, PDF, EPS, AI,
and raw files.
You can easily define PDF page size and orientation, margins, page background color, picture fitting, PDF encryption, image resolution, and quartz filters. For multiple PDFs, you can also specify how the file names will be composed, using serial numbers and variable placeholders, such as image name, sequence, destination folder, time stamp, and more.
Key features of Badia Images to PDF:
– Save all images into one PDF, one image per page, or create separate PDFs for each image or folder
– Drag and drop pictures, sort by any attribute, and rearrange files to change the output order
– Live preview showing how each page of the PDF will look, with total number of pages and total PDFs
– View picture list by file names or enclosing folders
– Define PDF page size, page orientation and margins
– Add a background color to each page of the PDF
– Auto rotate images for best fit (rotate 90º landscape images to fit portrait pages, and vice-versa)
– Scale pictures to fit or fill the PDF page
– Specify image resolution; reduce PDF file size for emailing and fast downloading
– Encrypt PDFs, and add keywords and author tags
– Apply quartz filters: sepia tone, blue tone, black & white, gray tone, and others
– Compose PDF file names using variable placeholders: image name or folder, image sequence, serial number, date and time stamp, user name, destination folder, and custom text
– Drag and drop destination folder to save PDF files, with list of 10 most recent folders
– Automatically open PDF files after finishing
– Merge single-page PDFs into one PDF file
– Detailed progress window with error reporting.