“Beautifully tuned: each level is the exact
translation of a developer’s manic cackle into game structure”
- Electron Dance
“Seriously, I’ve never wanted to kick a developer in the shins before I played Binaries”
- Words About Games
“Infuriating, but in a good way... Really nicely polished”
- Mike Bithell (Thomas Was Alone)
Test your reflexes and awareness as you simultaneously guide two lovable(1) balls through 101 brightly coloured challenges in the world's first(2) concentration platform game. Control both at the same time using the same set of controls - when one moves left so does the other - and watch out for hazards colour matching the little tykes.
Oh, and there are jokes.(3)
(1) May not be lovable
(2) May not be first
(3) May not be funny
* Concentrate your way through 101 levels of fiendish puzzle-solving, death-defying and controller-throwing.
* Choose your own route through the game's non-linear map. Have you got stuck? No worries! Just go and play a different level.
* Love an extra-hard challenge? Replay levels against the clock to get the fastest time you can. Are you quick enough to get S rank on every level? (I'm not.)
* A really funky adaptive music score that gets excited when you do well and chills out if you’re stuck, to help you concentrate.
* Laugh along with up to ten jokes! Look, I'm going to keep saying that it's funny. You'll come around eventually.