Blue Planet shows you wonderful satellite
imagery of the Earth as your desktop background. The map changes live as the sun travels across the sky, illuminating
different parts of the world and leaving others in the shadow of the night.
• Choose from four gorgeous maps.
• Let Blue Planet track the current time or simulate the course of the seasons manually.
• Save screenshots of the current view of the map.
• Place the Blue Planet Icon in the Dock or in the menu bar.
• Use Apple's Core Location technology to show your current location on the map.
• Center the map on your location or have it follow the sun's course across the sky.
• Launch Blue Planet automatically when you start your Mac (optional).