Protect your eyes from digital eyestrain and
increase work productivity.
If you work in front of a computer all day, you may notice that your eyes get tired, dry, or itchy. Staring at a screen for hours at a time can take a toll on your sight. That's why it is very important to take regular breaks.
Besides, scheduled breaks can actually help improve concentration. Short breaks during long tasks helps you to maintain a constant level of performance, while working at a task without breaks leads to a steady decline in performance.
Regular eye exercises can help you to improve eyesight and prevent eye diseases such as nearsightedness and farsightedness.
This application will help you easily follow these tips.
– NOTHING EXTRA –
• Total working time.
• Work interval duration.
• Long break duration.
• Short break duration.
• Pause and restart options.
• Number of short breaks.
• Notifications (fully customizable).
• Launch at startup option.
• Timer on status bar.
• 5 exercises for eyes and neck.
– SMART –
• Knows when you are away and automatically restarts the timer when you are back.
– BEAUTIFUL, CLEAN & SIMPLE –
• Clean and intuitive user interface.
• All important functionalities are one click away.
• Beautiful and modern design.
• Full Dark Mode support.
• Fast, lightweight and intuitive.
|Break Reminder by Spikard|