Camera Lock protects your privacy by
detecting and preventing unauthorized webcam access. Hackers, spies and companies share a great interest in your
privacy, and some have found ways to turn on your camera using malware, viruses, camfecting and click-jacking. With
Camera Lock you can deny all apps access to your camera. If a camera was already in use, its video will freeze
immediately. No more need to tape over your camera!
“Believe it or not, a hacker could be spying on you through your MacBook Webcam right now. Yes, right now.”
And, if you unlock your camera, Camera Lock will monitor activity and alert you instantly if an intruder turns on your camera!
• Camera Lock completely disables camera access by any app
• When unlocked, instant automatic alerts when a camera is accessed
• Fast keyboard shortcuts to lock/unlock
• Log with most recent camera activity
• System status bar icon shows camera activity
• Adjustable alert sound
• Automatic launch at logon
• Autolock with screensaver/screenlock
• Synchronizes with Microphone Lock (separately available in the Mac App Store)
• Compatible with both internal and external webcams
Protect your privacy, lock your camera and detect intruders.
Camera Lock was developed to minimize the risk of unauthorized camera access. Future advances in operating system as well as hacking may affect the risk. The only 100% secure way to prevent unauthorized camera access is to have no camera at all.