Camera Suite allows you to control GoPro
Hero 2, 3, 3+, 4, 5, 6, 7 cameras over Wifi on a Mac. It supports audio and video live streaming, media browsing, and a
powerful scripting language to control the camera.
- Connect GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi bacpac), 3, 3+, 4 (including Hero 4 Session), Hero 5, Hero 6, HERO 2018, Hero 7 cameras over Wifi with your Mac.
- Support for GoPro Hero 4/5/6/7 pairing.
- Control all important camera settings (including resolution, frame rate, camera mode, Protune, ...).
- Live video preview.
- Live audio and video UDP streaming server (for instance for streaming to VLC, ffmpeg, or other media players).
- View, stream, download, and delete media files directly over Wifi.
- HTTP Command server to remotely control the camera via HTTP using a simple REST API.
More information and help: http://www.camerasuite.org
Demo video: http://youtu.be/vFqeoRbJtRI
Do you miss a feature or do you have a problem? Just contact us here: http://www.camerasuite.org/contact
+++ Live preview with Hero 4 and 5+ cameras +++
If you cannot see the live preview then make sure that the macOS firewall does not block the UDP port 8554 (details: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201642).
+++ Disclaimer +++
This app is an alternative app for controlling GoPro Hero cameras. We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc. in any way.
|Camera Suite for GoPro Hero|
|HEIC Image Converter|
|Cartograph Maps 2|
|Toolbox for Yi 4K|
|Toolbox for Hero 5|
|Music Speed Changer Pro 2|
|Action Camera Toolbox|
|Control for Xiaomi Yi|
|Cartograph Map Viewer|
|Theta S Remote for Ricoh Theta Cameras|
|Photo Blender Tool|
|Camera Control for Ricoh Theta|
|432hz Music Converter|
|Lens Corrector for GoPro|
|Camera Control for GoPro|
|Music Speed Changer|
|Wifi Browser for GoPro|