Cargo VPN is an essential privacy tool for
the websites you visit, your IP address, geolocation, personal communications.
With Cargo VPN for Mac and its built-in DNS Firewall you don't have to worry about malware, logs, and other potential threats.
With Cargo VPN you can:
*Hide IP address, location and online identity for maximum privacy protection.
*Keep your data safe while connecting to public WiFi networks in airports and hotels.
*Keep your online activity, location, communications, and traffic away from the unwanted surveillance and monitoring.
*Keep your sensitive data safe: login details, account numbers, billing address, etc.
*Save on flights, hotels, rental cars and more by simply playing with your geographical location through VPN.
*Over 70 VPN server locations with more than 1000 high-speed servers across the world ensure top protection level of your privacy.
*Stay protected from malware websites.
*One subscription includes up to 5 devices in one account.
Get additional features via in-app purchase:
* Personal Static IP that is exclusively yours.
* Personal Server can take the speed and protection to a higher level.
* Additional slots for new devices.
Cargo VPN has a 24-hour free trial period.
The subscription types available are:
- 1 month: $9.99
- 1 year: $49.99 ($4.17/mo)
- 3 years: $99.99 ($2.78/mo)
** Subscriptions are auto-renewable unless canceled.
- Subscriptions and automatic renewal can be managed by users in their Account Settings after purchase.
- The cancellation of the current subscription is not possible during active subscription period.
- Subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of current period.
- At the time of renewal your account will be charged for the amount of your current subscription within a 24-hour time frame before the beginning of the new period. All costs are as described above.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help. Your feedback is welcome and will be taken into account when working on new versions.