CyberByte Antivirus is the absolute
protection for your Mac against malware available on the AppStore.
We, at CyberByte™, besides our security consultancy expertise, we study the malware evolution, and we had observed that there had been a 120% increase in Mac malware.
This is the reason why we had developed the CyberByte Antivirus. The primary goal of this product is to be able to be used by the home users even they have or not any vast computer knowledge.
Why choose our piece of software:
1. We are a security company which provides security consultancy to many big companies worldwide, and we take care of our customer
2. CyberByte Antivirus will protect your Mac from all kind of threats
3. Has a custom malware detection engine
4. Fastest scanning times in the market
5. Crypto Mining rogue extensions/malware detection
6. Our malware research team has personnel that has certifications in malware analysis and incident response
7. We update the malware patterns daily, based on which malware campaigns are active
8. CyberByte Antivirus has an active protection shield which will alert you if you download a potential malware
9. CyberByte Antivirus comes with a network mapping tool which will keep an eye on your connected devices
10. We offer quality customers support service for any cybersecurity-related problem
Our designers created a piece of art, with Easy-to-Use and Native interface design in mind. While is so easy to use, even for an inexperienced end user, it will offer its full power to identify and crush any malware found in your system.
Its power comes from the following sources:
1. Our malware research team, which is keeping an updated malware pattern database
2. An ultra-fast and optimized malware scan tool
3. The active monitor protection, which is continuously monitoring your Downloads and Applications folder, to identify if a malware will sneak in there
The power of any antivirus comes from its malware pattern database. A malware pattern database is a file that contains the signatures of malware that the antivirus can identify. A poor database means poor detection.
The scanning speed is also an essential element. Slow scan speed means the time to complete a full scan is longer, and your Mac resources are used at maximum.
Network mapping tool is a masterpiece that is useful when you are connected to your home wireless network. Even your wireless network is password protected, a recently found vulnerability is affecting major wireless routers, and basically, a skilled hacker can hijack your network and intercept your traffic.
At last, even if your antivirus software has a good database, it is useless if it does not have Active Protection. This feature is crucial because it is continuously monitoring your Downloads and Applications folder - this is the place where your Internet browser is downloading any file.
If a potentially malicious file is downloaded, it will be identified by the Active Protection module and will report back to you.
CyberByte™ development team thanks you for your attention and we hope that you will enjoy our product.
Support or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
False positive, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org