CCMenu displays the build status of projects on a continuous integration server as an item in the Mac's menu bar. Or in other words, CCMenu is to OS X what CCTray is to Windows.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via Notification Center
CCMenu works with CruiseControl, and with CircleCI, Jenkins, Snap CI, TeamCity, ThoughtWorks Go (gocd), and Travis CI. It should work with any continuous integration server that can provide status in the “cctray” XML format.