Chaotica is a next-generation fractal art
creation environment, designed for both novices and experienced professionals.
Novice users can enjoy editing the included examples and randomly generated fractals to easily produce gorgeous, customised desktop wallpapers, perfect for HD displays.
Professional users can produce stunningly detailed print renders effortlessly thanks to the modern, high-powered rendering engine.
Chaotica Free is limited to 1.23 megapixel still images (e.g. 1280x960) and up to 30 second 480p animations, while Chaotica HD can generate high definition wallpapers up to 4 megapixels (e.g. 2560x1600) and amazing 720p animations up to 3 minutes long. Chaotica Studio has no limits whatsoever!
● Easily generate an enormous variety of stunning random fractals.
● Powerful built-in editor for ultimate control and artistic expression.
● Keyframe animation support to easily create amazing motion-blurred videos.
● Apophysis / Flam3 compatibility - Turbocharge your existing flames!
● Unrivaled image quality - Gorgeous images out of the box!
● Modern rendering engine - No special hardware required, leaves other renderers in the dust.
● Real-time imaging controls - Tweak your render to perfection without losing time.
What is fractal art?
Fractal art is a digital art medium with a very rich creative space.
Though it's based on mathematics, Chaotica's user interface abstracts much of it away to provide an expressive artistic process.