Circuit Lab is an electronic circuit
analysis tool based on the modified node analysis method.
Four kind of analysis may be conducted:
* DC: linear and non linear circuits with continuous voltage and current sources;
* AC: linear and non linear circuits with sinusoidal voltage and current sources;
* Multifrequency AC Analysis: It allows to analyze the circuit behavior in a range of frequencies. Useful to study the bandwidth of the circuit.
* Transient: linear and non linear circuits, with sinusoidal and pulse voltage sources.
User can graphically draw the circuit and then the circuit can be analyzed.
Clicking DC button, user gets voltage at each circuit's node.
Clicking AC button, user gets voltage phasors at each circuit node.
User can select the desired phasors to get the related graphs
Clicking Transient button, user can analyze circuit's behavior during time and get graphs of voltages and currents function of time.
Moreover, user can enable a mobile cursor to read the values in the different points of time (tap on the graph to display the cursor, tap to remove it and move it to read the values).
Each circuit can contain:
* Mutual coupled inductors
* Independent sinusoidal voltage generators
* Independent voltage pulse generators (with which you can also generate square, triangular and sawtooth waves);
* Independent sinusoidal current generators
* Controlled voltage generators
* Controlled current generators
* Operation Amplifier
* Zener Diodes
* NPN and PNP Bjts
* P and N channel JFET
* P and N channel Mosfet
In addition, there are the following measuring instruments:
User can manage his own components library to store most used components.
For each component, a short video is available to demonstrate how to insert it into the circuit and edit it's characteristics. In addition, there are some more detailed video tutorial to learn how to use the application.
Circuits may be easily stored and reused.
User can print:
* Circuits and component's list
* AC Analysis graphs
* Multifrequency AC Analysis graphs (module and phase)
* Transient Analysis graphs (the mobile cursor is also printed if visible)
Circuit files are compatible with Circuit Lab HD on iPad and Circuit Lab on iPhone.
Some example circuits are available from Edit menu or Help menu.
Visit my site for video tutorials and details about operational amplifier's internal model, diode's internal model and Bjt's internal model.
Please, if you have any kind of problem please write to our support before posting a negative feedback.
This is the right way to give worth to the money you have spent.