Civil War: 1862 is the prequel to the highly
acclaimed Civil War: 1863, incorporating the detailed strategic gameplay of the original while adding major new features
and improvements such as flank attacks and strategic movement. Melee combat has also been given greater emphasis and the
range of troop quality has been expanded to include elite units.
The game gives a unique wargaming experience on the Mac and includes 45 historical battles from the American Civil War in 1862 which can be played as either side.
Key Game Features:
● High Definition Civil War Era Graphics.
● 8 mission 'Tutorial' campaign.
● 53 detailed missions across 7 campaigns.
● All missions can be played as both sides (except the tutorial).
● 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
● Four classes of infantry - Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
● Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
● Detailed Combat Analysis.
● Flank Attacks .
● Strategic Movement.
● Hours of Gameplay.
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2014 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2014 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
|Civil War: 1862|
|Civil War: Gettysburg|
|Ancient Battle: Successors|
|Rebels and Redcoats|
|Peninsular War Battles|
|Ancient Battle: Hannibal|
|Civil War: 1863|
|Ancient Battle: Rome|
|Civil War: 1864|
|Tank Battle: East Front|
|Tank Battle: North Africa|
|Ancient Battle: Alexander|