Bull Run recreates the first major battle of
the American Civil War between the Union and Confederate armies. Take command of an Union army of Northeast Virginia or
the Confederate army of Potomac and Shenandoah and engage in the largest battle fought on American soil to date.
This game covers the Battle of Bull Run in full, featuring the whole battle as a single mission, focus missions recreating significant points in the fighting such as Henry House Hill, and missions covering the smaller engagements in the run up to the battle.
- Historically accurate game play.
- 6 scenarios covering the battle of:
- Bull Run
- Blackburns Ford
- Buck Hills
- Henry House Hill
- Big Bethel
- Bloody Hill
- Accurate Civil War Units;
- 8 different types of artillery.
- 5 different types of cavalry (mounted & dismounted).
- 3 different types of infantry.
- Four categories of unit quality.
- Four categories of generals.
- Different types of formations.
- Detailed combat analysis.
- In-depth reference charts.
- Advanced tactical features including:
- Map zoom.
- Strategic movement.
- Flank attacks.
- Low Ammo.
- Hours of Gameplay.
Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/hexwar
Follow us on Twitter: @HexWarGames
© 2015 HexWar Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
|Civil War: Bull Run 1861|
|Hold the Line: The American Revolution|
|1812: The Invasion of Canada|
|American Civil War Battles|
|Command & Colours: The Great War|
|The Horus Heresy: Battle of Tallarn|
|Civil War: 1865|
|Tank Battle: 1945|
|Battles of the Ancient World|
|Fire and Fury: English Civil War|
|Civil War: 1861|
|Assault On Arnhem|
|IWO: Bloodbath in the Bonins|
|Tank Battle: Pacific|
|Nuts! The Battle of the Bulge|
|100 Years' War|
|Napoleon in Russia|
|Rebels and Redcoats II|