Cloudy is a FTP/FTPS & SFTP client
designed for OS X El Capitan / Yosemite.
* FTP/FTPS and SFTP support
* 10x faster to launch than existing popular FTP app
* 40x smaller application size (10x smaller memory footprint) than existing popular FTP app
* Document based, allowing for multiple FTP windows and connections
* Dual-pane (local and remote view) or Single-pane (remote) views
* Actions pane that allows uploads or download to be repeated
* Synchronised navigation (optionally in dual-pane view, changing folder in one view changes folder in the other view automatically)
* Quickly show or open a temporary copy of a remote file in Finder
* Option to show missing items in local and remote views
* Quick look mode
* Updating remote item permissions
* Renaming of remote items
If you have any comments or suggestions about Cloudy, please do drop us an email via the "Cloudy Support >" link to the top-right of this page.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to reply to postings in the Customer Review section of this page, so please do consider dropping us an email first.