~50% OFF 2017's Most Captivating Creative
Anti-Stress ~ Colorize Photos with Magic Strokes!~ Want to reconstruct colors of old family photos? Admire colorized
retro images? Turn your passion into the life-long hobby! Use best-of-breed tools to colorize images with your own
hands! Step-by-step tutorial, 10+ examples included. *NOTE: App runs on Mac OS 10.8 or later.
Enjoy a simple intuitive technology: just add simple color strokes - CODIJY applyies selected colors automatically!
Use CODIJY to:
* Conver monochrome images to color with surprising ease!
* Color or de-color parts of the photos for visual impact
* Re-color photo objects and areas
* Turn entire photos and objects to grayscale
CODIJY is best for colourizing and recolouring favorite pictures, landscapes, seascapes, urban photography, animals, still-life, street photography, and more. *For colourizing portraits, please check out CODIJY Pro with dedicated colouring toolbox.
Full List of CODIJY Features
- Pick colours like a pro!
- 32 topical colour Libraries
- Create multi-colour gradients
- Track every colouring step in History
- Draw colour and gradient strokes, control their width
- Protect areas from colouring with Protect pen
- Turn objects and photos to monochrome with De-colour Pen
- Adjust stroke coloors with Repaint tool
- Easily drag and drop toolbars and dialogs
- View Result image side by side in Split View
- Work on pixel-size details and preview result in original size
- Navigate and zoom image with Navigator
- Cross-platform MGD files store masks and colour history
- Open and save to all major image formats
Quick learning curve
- Use set of examples with masks and colour history
- Start with a detailed tutorial to colour your first photo in minutes
|CODIJY – Change Photo Colors by Adding Simple Strokes!|
|CODIJY Pro – Colorize Black & White Photos, Recolor Images with Surprising Ease|