Clarification: This app compresses folders
of IMAGES into comic book archives and nothing else. To convert .cbr archives to .cbz, it must be a proper .cbr file
(that is, a .rar compressed archive).
A quick and easy way to create comic book archives.
With Comic Zipper you no longer need to manually zip and rename your digital public domain comic books.
Compress your folders (or repackage .cbr archives) into comic book archives for your reading pleasure with a simple drag and drop.
ComicZipper is packed with options.
- Automatically start compression on drop
- Repackage .cbr-files as cbz archives
- Automatically quit after completion
- Move processed folders to the trash after compression
- Filter out unneeded meta files, hidden or empty files and folders
- Create your own exclusion filters
- And more