Commander One is a free dual panel file
manager that helps you manage your files in the best possible way. Fast and powerful, yet so easy to use, it offers
essential features for absolute control over your files and folders - it can save you thousands of hours. Commander One
was created in Swift and is fully compatible with OS X 10.12.
Cultofmac.com - “Commander One looks like a great app to have on your Mac if you’re frustrated with OS X’s built-in file management.”
Lifehacker.com - ”Once it’s installed, you get dual pane browsing, unlimited tabs, a variety of sorting options, an easy toggle for revealing hidden files, and more. It also adds a handful of new keyboard shortcuts to make moving files around a little less painful. If you’re not a fan of how Finder does things, Commander One’s a more than capable alternative.”
Dual panel interface:
- Classical dual panel appearance with the possibility to set your own color theme and fonts;
- Unlimited tabs for opening as many folders as needed;
- Three view modes for convenient work with different types of files: Full, Brief, and Thumbs.
Easy navigation and display:
- Show hidden files with one click;
- Queue file operations including those already in progress;
- Drag and drop files and folders;
- Rename files and folders when moving them.
Various search methods:
- Built-in search with regular expressions support;
- Search by file contents;
- Spotlight search.
There is so much more about Commander One that can simplify your work routine:
- Archive and extract files and open ZIP as regular folders;
- Work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear, .war files as with regular folders;
- Preview all types of files, including Hex and Binary, before opening them;
- Set up hotkeys for most frequently used operations;
- Use brief mode to see and manage many files at once;
- Get quick and easy access to the folders that are open or you use the most through History and Favorites;
- Process viewer;
- Detect over the network and conveniently list computers that use NetBIOS protocol;
- Select the program to open the file using 'Open with' in main menu - File or via the context menu.
** Commander One also has PRO version now available via in-app purchase **
Extra benefits offered by Commander One PRO!
* FTP, SFTP, and FTPS Manager with the possibility to change file permissions via these protocols
* RAR support with extracting, full access and search
* TarGz with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
* 7zip with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
* Mount MTP devices
* Mount Dropbox account as a drive for convenient access
* Share Dropbox links easily
* Connect and work with Dropbox Business account
* Custom themes for unique appearance
* Сonnect and manage files in Amazon S3 storage
* Mount as many Google Drive accounts as needed and manage your files and folders without copying data on your Mac
* Map unlimited number of WebDAV connections and access your online files with Commander One
* Connect Microsoft OneDrive accounts and manage online files as if they are stored on your Mac
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help. Your feedback is welcome and will be taken into account for next releases.
|Commander One - file manager|
|PhotoBulk Lite: bulk watermark|
|Cargo VPN - 私人 & 安全 VPN 代理|
|CloudMounter: cloud encryption|
|Commander One PRO - FTP client|
|Elmedia Video Player|
|PhotoBulk: watermark in batch|
|Elsewhere: Ambient Nature Sounds|
|I'm Away - IM status changer|
|Flash Decompiler Trillix|