Create many conference / meetup cards with
QR codes or just many QR codes for your business cards.
Creating several QR codes for business cards / name badges can be a pain in the ass. With this application you can add/import contacts and create conference cards or QR codes within few clicks. You can easily modify displayed data as you would work with Excel. All data can be saved for later purposes. This app also helps you organize contacts of your employees in one place (newcomer joins your team, your business relocates).
To save your time you do not need to re-type your contacts. You can import contacts from:
- Address Book (Contacts.app)
- vCard files
- CSV files (classic, Adobe InDesing)
- text files
- Microsoft Outlook (via CSV)
-scan text file for contacts (meCard, vCard)
Conference Card Generator
- create simple conference cards ( in-app purchase to remove watermark)
1. Use QR scanner (scan.me) to scan any contact at conference
2. Download spreadsheet from scan.me
3. Scan spreadsheet with Contacts to QR codes
4. Export & Share all those contacts
QR Encoded Exporter
- export contacts as QR encoded text file
- export contacts as image (described below)
This app can generate both meCard and vCard QR Codes.
You can also customize QR codes with colors, gradients, stroke and shape.
All this is exportable to:
- JPEG (RGB,CMYK)
- TIFF (RGB,CMYK)
- PDF (vector)
- office managers
- printing studios
- meetup/conference organizers to create QR codes for name tags
- anyone who needs to create personal QR-Codes on every business card in the company
+No internet connection required.
Need custom feature/field? Just write us to our support email.
|Contacts to QR Conference Cards Pro|
|Scan Code Editor for Messenger Codes|
|Barner - Barcode Batch Scanner|
|QRCapture - QR Barcode Reader|
|Emojify - Swap words to Emoji|
|Mini QR Contacts 2|
|Contacts to QR Conference Cards|
|Aztec Code Generator|
|iQR codes - QR Code Art Studio|