Extend your clipboard with the all-new
CopyLess 2 – a professional clipboard manager for Mac. Completely overhauled, redesigned from the bottom-up and
re-implemented in Swift – for performance, stability and comfort.
Everything you copy or cut inside other applications is captured instantly and saved by CopyLess 2 for later use. Its history is large – CopyLess can store up to 1000 recent clippings. Saved clippings can be previewed and easily reused – which is ideal for text and image editing, programming, customer support, frequently used command-line tool snippets, and so on.
– Never lose anything you copy
– Extend your clipboard by up to 1000 recent items (100 in a free version) and an unlimited amount of favorites (5 in a free version)
– All elements persist on disk and are available even after reboot
– Give clippings custom labels for better search indexing
– Quickly identify the clipping’s source using the application icon
– Drag and drop clippings
– Mark frequently used clippings as favorites to keep them around
– Favorites are never removed or recycled automatically
– Favorites can be synced over iCloud
– Sync favorite clippings to your iCloud account
– Synced clippings appear on all devices within seconds
– Find any clipping copied recently by simple typing your text in the search field
– Filter clippings by application name, content or custom title
– Verbose application? No problem – easily ignore data from any application by adding it to the list of ignored apps
– Don’t want CopyLess to capture sensitive data? The ‘Ignore concealed data’ feature is perfect for you
– Use predefined or custom shortcuts for the most frequently used features of CopyLess 2
– Toggle main window
– Plain text on/off
– Copy to clipboard
– Direct paste for 10 recent and 10 top favorite elements
– 9 predefined styles for quick mood changes
– Fully customizable: background color, text color, font size, row height, window priority, transparency
– Remove formatting from text clippings automatically
– Essential when copying clippings from one formatted text document to another
– Work even more efficiently by copying multiple clippings and then pasting them one by one in the same order
– Accessible for everyone
– Voice-over support
– Clippings content is speakable when possible
– Shortcuts for comfortable work
Questions, suggestions, problems? We love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some features are not available in a free version:
– Maximum clipboard history capacity and unlimited number of favorites
These features can be unlocked by making a one-time payment for $6.99.
Price may vary by location.